So my wife has tagged me with a little game. Getting to know you, and here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1 – Post the rules
2 – Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3 – Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4 – Tag people and link them to your post.
5 – Let them know that you tagged them.
And here are April’s questions and my answers!
1. What was your favorite subject in school? Real subject was Geometry, fake class would be fine arts survey. That class wasn’t anything but friends hanging out and watching a movie and then talking about it.
2. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, never seen one, but wouldn’t mind it!
3. What was your first kiss like? My very first kiss was a girl in kindergarten and she kissed me because I missed my mom and couldn’t sleep before nap time, she gave me a kiss on the lips and I followed that up with my mom doesn’t kiss me on the lips she kisses me on the forehead, so then she gave me a kiss on my forehead!!
4. What’s one movie that you could watch every single day, and why do you like it so much? The new Star Trek, I really enjoy that movie, special effects are amazing, the story is great, and all around a great movie!
5. What gift did you always ask for as a child, but never received? A pony, for as long as I can remember my brother had a pony. I always wanted one of my own but I never got one. So I made due with Peanut, the pony. He liked me because I snuck him snacks and petted him. He was a good pony!
6. What relative do you have most in common with? My late uncle Warren, he was a big history buff, a nerd in his own respect, and a smart ass just like me!!
7. What do you like for breakfast? I’m not a breakfast eater, usually just something to drink. But if I could have a breakfast cooked any way this is how I’d like it. Three pieces of French toast cut diagonally and four pieces of bacon in the middle and syrup poured on it all!! <<>> that’s what it supposed to look like!
8. Do you still talk to your very first friend? I haven’t spoken to him in a very long time, he is on my Facebook friends list.
9. What mythological creature should be real? A hippogriff, I would name him Buckbeak, but who wouldn’t??
10. Where was your secret hiding place as a kid? Did anyone ever find you?
Under the hideous orange couch! Yes under it, it was a sleeper sofa and removed the mattress so there was plenty of room, and no one ever found me!
11. Would you live on the moon if there were a colony there? Yup, only if I could hunt moon bears!!
And now for my questions!
1. What is the best smell in the world to you?
2. What is your favorite video game character?
3. Do you prefer Adidas or Nike?
4. Who was your first crush on and why?
5. Do you miss the rains down in Africa?
6. What is the one album that you could listen to over and over?
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve been to the doctor for?
8. Ever been walked in on?
9. Would you be a pirate?
10. What is the most annoying sound to you?
11. How do you like being pampered?
Thank you for doing this babu, and doing it again!!